Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mess Free

After yesterdays MESS
I needed something a little less messy!

So we went with mess free art!

All you need:
ziploc bags 
paint
tape



I just squirted primary colors into the bags
(i also did red and white, and green and white)

and taped them to the tables


I loved that the kids right away slammed their hands into the paint
only to be disappointed that NOTHING was on their hands!
It was funny to see and hear them say 
"where did the paint go?"
or
"nothing is on my hand!"

it was a little confusing but, they still had fun smearing the paint around 
and the older kids had fun going from bag to bag to see what colors were being made

We also practiced a few letters and writing our names!

This activity is super easy!
pretty cheap
and if the kids are having fun and doing some learning
its a keeper!!

2 comments:

  1. We do this at least once a week...i can't believe more people hadn't thought of it, so easy isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try this I just haven't gotten around to it. Looks fun!

    Brittney
    www.moms-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete