Monday, March 5, 2012

I will Huff and I will Puff...

In January I went to a training
and picked up a GREAT children's cd
Smile at Your Neighbor with Mr. Eric
The kids fell in love with multiple songs
but their favorite is
"The story of the Three Little Pigs"
the kids beg and ask for it daily!
so I thought it would be fun to do a couple crafts to go along with it.
so today we made the 3 houses!
I had cut up "straw" "sticks" and "bricks"
I laid the materials on the table and had the kids guess what we were going to do with them.
I didn't get much, 
so I then showed them the little houses I cut out
and right away a child replies
"we are going to make a house of straw, sticks, and bricks!!!"

"stacking the bricks"


learning to use the glue bottle without any help!

a glue stick and "straw" for the little guy!

this little dude was so busy watching the what the "big" boys were doing!!


working so hard with those confusing glue sticks!

our finished products!

Come back tomorrow to see the little pigs!! :)



5 comments:

  1. Awww that is so cute. Love those little houses. Do any need painting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I would love if you shared it with my Oh Baby! linkey party:
    http://trainupachildlearnaswego.blogspot.com/2012/03/oh-baby-baby-play-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just made the houses with preschoolers and re posted your blog-check out my blog http://preschoolboogie.blogspot.com/ to see pictures of our houses

    ReplyDelete
  4. this blog for many reasons, for parents to get a small view of what goes on, for me to remember all the projects we do, and for the kids to keep memories of when they were small!. MS World Summit

    ReplyDelete