Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last night, it snowed about 2 inches
The kids were sooooo excited!

Which meant I had to do what I had been dreading

GEAR THEM UP!!!!
GO POTTY BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!!!!

snowpants
coats
boots
hats
gloves/mittens
(and in the order)
--in my head I am getting angry at the boots, and even angrier and the gloves and mittens, and trying to get that tiny little thumb in that hole...ugh!!--


shove them out the door!

Put your tennis shoes on
(must make Target run to buy myself snow boots)

Then freeze fingers by trying to take photos of the kids outside!
bats are a necessary toy when playing outside in snow!

pretty sure he was telling me he had boogers that needed to be wiped(or thawed)

little people in snowpants bring me pure joy!!

don't mind my pink gloves...

snow much fun out here!!

the kids play in this corner of the yard and pretend its an island
(is it warmer on that island?)

hey dude, you in there??

so what if i got pink boots, purple hat and purple gloves!  I don't know my colors yet!


Then start hauling everyone back in, undressing, wipe noses, serve hot choc
mop up floors from all the snow that got tracked in, look at clock 67mins went by...
ALLLLLL that for 67 mins!  WOW!!
Good times!
can't wait to do it again tomorrow
(insert a little bit of sarcasm!)

1 comment:

  1. I love the expression on the little on in the swing with the pink gloves. Well atleast he's warm. I think it's great how kids get so excited for snow. We've been without much snow here and a week ago we got 2 inches and my kids were ready to go sledding the minute they saw.

    ReplyDelete