Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sometimes I...Always I...

Linking up again with the lady from

Sometimes: I want to wear "fancy clothes"
Always: I am thankful that my families don't care that everyday is pajama day
(or at least i hope they don't care)

Sometimes: we start a project and never finish
Always: by nap time the kids have forgotten about it...I fail!

Sometimes: I cuddle with a child at nap time
Always: My eyes get heavy and I jump up fast because I am afraid of falling asleep!

Sometimes: i don't want nap time to end
Always: it does! :(

Sometimes: I eat junk food while the kids aren't looking
Always: someone will ask "What's that smell?" or "What's in your mouth?"
and then I have to share...

I love this Sometimes and Always Link! 
Check it out and Link up!

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty great. "What's that smell?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, "what's that smell" made me laugh! Sneaky, sneaky! I wear scrubs every day, so I basically have pajamas on all the time, too! It's awesome.

    Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at kids catching you eating junk food! :P

    ReplyDelete