Thursday, December 15, 2011

I am Hungry!

I am noticing a trend to what is our favorites
PIZZA!!

Well here is another way we like to make our pizza

You will need:
English Muffins
cheese whiz
shredded mozz. cheese
pizza sauce
toppings of your choice
and some cute kids to help you make them!

Step 1:  Spread the cheese whiz on the english muffin


Step 2: add the sauce and spread it


Step 3:  add your toppings (we used pepperonis)


Step 4: add the cheese
-i recommend adding more then one tiny piece of cheese at a time like this guy did-


Step 5: place on baking sheet and bake at 425 for 20 mins or until golden brown!

I finally remembered to take an after pic!

-don't mind all the brown stuff on the pan...it totally adds flavor-

Its SOOO YUMMY!!!

Linking up with TGIF Linky Party #9
Also linking up with Whatcha Making Wednesdays


5 comments:

  1. Yummy fun! Well done on getting photos...i always find it so hard once an activity starts!I bet there weren't any leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you let them make their own creations - maybe you have a budding young chef on your hands =-) Thanks for linking up to TGIF!! Merry Christmas,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up to Whatcha Making Wednesdays!! We also like Pizza...so I am loving your easy kid recipes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this with my kids on Tues but we used bagels. They loved help making them. Its so much fun to do things that the kids can help with.

    ReplyDelete