This week i finally took out my easel which has been shoved away for far to long!
Easel painting is a different skill than just sitting at the table and painting.
When children paint they are learning:
- to use their imagination and creativity
- to develop eye-hand coordination
- to express feelings and ideas
- relationships of space and size
- concepts of symmetry, balance, and design
Here are some of the kiddos learning away!
Don't mind the mess in the laundry room where I put the kids to do this activity so that they can become smarter!
I know that they are getting smarter by the minute!
To your House, Quiet Mouse!