Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Milk Magic

Today was finally the day to try out this "milk magic" activity I stumbled across.  I wasn't so sure about it since I would be "wasting" my precious milk for this acitivity (have you seen milk prices...ridic!)
Anyways I got over it and used about 1cup and it was worth it because the kids went nuts over this experiment. 

What you will Need: 
- A tray of some kind...you just need an edge to keep your milk in
-food coloring
-tooth picks
-dish soap
-milk (i heard whole milk worked the best so thats what we used)
Put a couple drop of food coloring into the milk

then dip the toothpick into the soap, and dip the toothpick into the food coloring spots in the milk
WATCH WHAT HAPPENS!
so coool!!!  the kids LOVED this and after the milk and turned all green and the experiment no longer worked we were done! and the kids were bummed!
I will let the photos do the talking but let me tell you the photos don't show exactly what happened so I say get out the stuff you need and see for yourself what happens!










What simple experiments do you do with your kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment