Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I am Hungry!

Another SUPER easy meal!
I call it BUBBLE PIZZA!
(remember the amounts of ingredients that i use are to feed an average of 10 kids)

Ingredients:
2 cans of pillsbury biscuits (10 in a can)
2 cups of cheese (more if you like lots of cheese)
1 jar of your favorite pizza/spaghetti sauce
-pizza ingerdients (whatever your favorites are, we keep it simple with pepperoni, and sausage)

Instructions:
In a large mixing bowl combine ALL ingredients EXCEPT 1 cup of cheese
- I like to tear each biscuit in half. 
Then i just mix everything together! 
Pour everything into a greased 9X13 pan
Throw in the oven for 20mins
Then after 20mins I add the rest of the cheese
Through it back into the oven for another 10mins or until golden brown
I don't have a finished picture because I had straving children!  But the pan was empty and I heard lots of mmmms, this is yummy, more please!

This is another simple meal that the whole crew LOVES and eats it all gone!

Linking up with Watcha making Wednesday 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up to Whatcha Making Wednesdays :-) What a great recipe... I can't wait to make it with my kids :-)

    ReplyDelete