Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Menu

i have decided to post my menu each week on monday
(we will see how long this last)
one of my daycare moms told me that her daughter tells them they have mac n cheese everyday!
this is not true, although i do serve it at least once a month!!
(also this reminded me that i need to get some menu ideas in to my other daycare friend 
who wants to make a daycare cookbook!) 
how cool is that!?!

Monday -spaghetti
Tuesday - chicken quesadillas
Wednesday - English muffin pizza
Thursday - breakfast for lunch
Friday - bbqs

my list:

Spaghetti:
noodles
hamburger
spaghetti sauce

Quesadillas:
tortillas
cream chicken mixture
(4lbs cooked chicken, shredded, 2 cans of cream of chicken soup added, i always have a batch of this in my freezer)
cheese

English muffin pizza:
english muffins
sauce
cheese
pepperoni

breakfast for lunch:
pancakes
sausage 
eggs

BBQS:
hamburger
buns
(cooked hamburger, add ketchup and mustard for taste)
french fries
pickles

be sure to check out Menu Plan Monday for TONS of different menus!




2 comments:

  1. Sounds very kid friendly and I am sure they enjoy it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this. I love this idea!!

    ReplyDelete