Tuesday, July 17, 2012

the 411...a little about me!

i am joining up with a blogger that
i have been reading for awhile!

since im looking at changing up the way i do my blog
i thought i would introduce myself a little better on this here blog!

so i got a list of questions and i plan on answering them
so heres to linking up and be sure to check out the mama, who came up with the link!

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
i started blogging about my daycare so that my daycare families could get a sneek peek at what was going on while they were away, now that i am taking on a job change i still want to blog but not sure what i plan on blogging but my goal is to try keep it up! 2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
i went to SDSU and got my degree in Early Childhood Education...which is why i have a daycare and will now be moving on to a preschool teacher.
3. Where have you traveled?
no where to exciting, we stay local! :)
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
i wouldn't win the lottery because i would never play the lottery!  :)
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
dirty dishes on the counter, tooth paste in the sink, kids saying "mom, mom, mom!" when im trying to have an adult conversation (my kid is the worse)
6. What is your favorite movie?
i don't really have one, but i love me a good lifetime movie!
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
anyone who knows me knows i LOVE LOVE LOVE pop!  and really it doesn't even matter what kind of pop i just LOVE pop!  but i prefer, dt. pepsi, dt. coke, and dt. dew but will drink any of that bubbly goodness!!
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
i love to go out to eat without my kids, shop, and watch reality junk!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Target or Hobby Lobby...it would be a toss up!
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
i honestly can't think of any right now, although i know i have LOTS im kinda odd and i do embarrassing things all the time!11. What day would you love to relive again?
as i read other bloggers answer on this, they are all saying the birth of their child, or their wedding day, and as much as i loved those days i wouldn't want to relieve them!  up until the actual wedding it was pictures, and decorating, and trying to put everything together, having a baby i would rather not re live the day, i like just having memories, so i think i would rather do a day in our honeymoon over or when we went to Miami in October i would like to do that again!
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
i would totally play myself! ;) or maybe i would let Paris Hilton do it! JK
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
i babysat a LOT in highschool, worked at the local Pizza Ranch, a daycare worker at about 3 different locations throughout college, Head Start Teacher, and now Daycare Provider14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
i don't have one that i would be able to put on here since that was before the day of digital cameras!
and i don't have a scanner to scan one it!
just picture slightly chubby girl, wearing one size to big of clothes with straight dirty blonde hair!
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Disney World!!  its a dream of myself and my daughter
16. Show us the most current picture of you , or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 
Photos taken Easter 2012
my hubby and Eli 
-he looks so different-

hubby and Natalie

me (the blogger) and my kiddos...
i don't think i have ever posted a pic of myself :)
just picture me a little chubbier with a big ol prego belly!
and the boy is NOT a happy camper!
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Working as a preschool teacher, mother of 3 (baby dues Christmas Day), happily married to the hubs...i don't see a whole lot changing, other than just growing together as a family.  My hubs would say 4 kids but i think 3 is PLENTY for this lady!!

well thats me in a nut shell! :)
now go link up or just check it out and all the other bloggers!


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were preggers! Congrats! And a Christmas baby!! I love lifetime movies, too! My hubs thinks I am cray! There is a good one coming on this sat night! I think it's called An Officer and a Murderer or something like that:) I bet it's gonna be super cheesy, just how I like it!

    ReplyDelete