Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blow Paint

This is awesome!
so cool!
can I do another?
I love this!!
--these are a few of the phrases that I heard during project time--

It was a hit!

What you need:
paper
straws
paint
and a few good lungs!

Its pretty simple:
squirt paint onto paper
give each child a straw
and use those good lungs to blow the paint around







DONE!!

After blow paint was done I took out a bunch of stickers for the kids to use up

Never did I think that between blow painting and stickers that an entire 2 hours would be used up!

This kids were crazy about both activities.
I didn't take pictures of the kiddos playing with stickers and I am kinda kicking myself for not!
They were so into it and made some of the neatest things with their stickers!
These kiddos NEVER stop to amaze.
Even the very little kids sat perfectly still as I handed them each a sticker one at a time since they were not able to peel the stickers themselves!
It was the PERFECT activity!!!
Here are a couple of the sticker projects that were created!
Lots of time and energy were used on these photos!
I am soooo in love with them!!



No comments:

Post a Comment