Friday, October 7, 2011

Keeping Busy on a Friday

So my fellow readers, I am going on vacation!  I leave on Sunday morning and am SUPER excited! 
But I promised myself I would not slack off just because I was going on a vaca!  I needed to stay focused and keep the kids busy doing projects!  So today we were busy!

The first thing we did was very similar to what we did last week but instead of the apples, we did leaves:
I don't have a finsihed picture I realized but I just cut out leaf shapes, with red and black paper!  simple, easy and fun!

Later on when the wee little ones took a nappy nap we made these:

again it was the exact same thing as the apples but instead of a red jello we used an orange jello (the obvious)

We also had a DANCE PARTY with these!

How did I make these awesome streamers you ask...well I cut the handles off of the milk jugs, punched a hole in them and tied some ribbon on them!  Let me tell you dancing is always way more fun when you have streamers!  (saw this at a training...did NOT come up with this on my own!)

I am learning to use the materails I have around me and coming up with some pretty fun ideas but always looking for more!  Please share with me fun things you make with items found right in your home!

You will prob not hear from me for the next week since I will be laying on a beach, soaking up the sun, reading a book! 
Have a Happy Week!

Linking up with Whatcha Making Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. What a yummy treat!!! :-) Thank you so much for linking up to Whatcha Making Wednesdays :-)

    ReplyDelete