Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Menu

people ask me how i come up with my menu 
and i tell them
i make things that i know the kids will eat but try to mix it up so is not the same thing each week
i hate watching food go in the garbage so i would rather feed kids food they will eat then try to many new things and watch food be thrown away because they didn't like it!
but are easy, and quick to make
as some days i don't have a lot of time 
to be putting meals together!
i also try hard to make my menu with items that are on sale

so....

Monday 
Peanut Butter Banana Quesadilla 
(yes this was in last weeks menu but last week was all over the place so its today instead)
peanut butter, bananas, and a drizzle of honey!
topped with another shell and warmed in my quesdilla maker!
(i actually would NEVER eat this but the kids enjoy it!)

Tuesday
this is a hit for the kids and myself
i like to put this into 
1 9X9 and then the rest into the small bread loaf pan
(i know a lot about the names of casserole dishes!)
that way i have one for daycare and another for the family later!

Wednesday
instead of beef I am doing Chicken

Thursday
Bar-B-Que Sandwiches 
--this might be a controversy name for this meal, it also goes by the name of Taverns, and Sloppy Joes.  I have always thought those were weird and grew up with Bar-B-Que so thats what I am sticking with!

Friday
chicken on egg noddles
(this is a favorite of mine!) 


Linking up with
Menu Plan Monday






No comments:

Post a Comment