Monday, June 11, 2012

weekly menu

ok i know its been a week or 2 and maybe even 3 i can't remember!
im back and ready to share with you my menu!
it is hot over here so i need some recipes that don't use the oven
so if you have one, PLEASE share!!

bowtie noodles
alfredo sauce

bbq sandwiches
(aka taverns, sloppy joes)

homemade pizza
(sadly, i will have to use the oven)

cheesy, chicken quesadillas 

chicken nuggets 
(another oven food, but they were on sale)

i also thought i would share what we have for breakfast, 
i don't have a set thing for each day i just make things
depending on the group and how much effort i put into the meal!

Toast, Cereal, Waffles, Cinnamon Rolls
(we usually have cereal at least twice a week)


  1. Hi!
    I have an idea. Have u thought about asking your student's parents to provide the food instead of u cooking everything? U could ask them to bring breakfast, lunch & a pm snack. Who said u have to cook for everyone? Besides, not cooking would give u more time with the kids, less clean up & u wouldn't have to worry about the food allergies.
    Jenny :)

  2. Oh,
    Also CONGRADULATIONS on your baby news!
    I just found out that u r due Christmas day!
    Jenny :)
    Btw, I have a small preschool at home too. I don't have any consistent students that come right now but I did have one that came for 2 1/2 years. She attends kindergarten. How did u get so many kids to come? I'm a listed family home. Right now I can care for 3 non related kids at our house. Any advice would be great...thanks!