Thursday, August 23, 2012

an ending, a beginning

where to begin...
last week was sad
i mean i dreaded the end of each day 
because each day was the official last day of a child
it was heart breaking!
all day long i would convince myself that i wouldn't cry
and then that time would come and the tears came 
and when the family walked out my door i couldn't stop myself
it was a sad week! 
i can't thank my families enough for loving me, my children, my home, and my daycare
i loved them all!!  
they will all hold a special place in my heart forever!
they have all played a special part in my life and for that i will never forget them

this week has been a bit crazy, new, exciting, and scary!
i have restless sleep after dreaming all night of old co-workers 
telling me i can't do it, im not good enough
even in a dream it makes you question yourself!
can i do this, am i cut out for this, will i be good enough?
ugh!
i feel like my list of things to get done before monday is never ending
everytime i turn around there is something else i missed
i get a little stressed and a little tired
and then i take a few minutes to just cry and get it out!
 and then i feel better!
i am working with some amazing women
with amazing rooms and ideas
and im excited to see what God has planned for me
in this new position
and even though i am stressed, tried, and a little emotional 
i know that great things are going to happen!

I will hopefully take some pictures this weekend of the room
to share with all of my readers...
i haven't disappeared yet :)

and i am leaving you with this little "thing" one of my parents wrote me
and im trying to remember it daily when i am struggling...

 Wonderful Christian mom!
 Educational activities 
'
 Loving on our kids
aLways genuine and honest

 Meals that are kid friendly and fun
gIfted! God has blessed you with an amazing talent
 Structured and firm
 Special projects :)

 You get what you get and you don't throw a fit
 Organized
 Understanding and flexible

No comments:

Post a Comment